CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

HAPPY

I was sad in that moment.


Trapped inside this darkness.

Reeks of paranoia.


I’m depressed.


I’m failing all my treasures,


That are true and golden.


I’ve confessed.


Trying hard to breathe, but can’t.


Could explode if luck relents.


Holding down this fear inside my chest.





Why can’t I do the things I love,


Without the sorrow and the pain?


Why can’t I be a hero now,


Unless I throw my self into the train?




I’ll fall before I get there,


This place I go that only light can see.


When all I need to get me through this day,


Is to be a little bit of HAPPY.





I’m feeling sick,

and ever so cold.


I want to shoot,


Or maybe explode.


Crazy thought,

but who’s to tell.


I’ll give my life,


My dreams I’ll sell.


For one small drink,


And the feelings real,


Of HAPPY things


I used to feel.





I tried but failed.


I cried
and wailed.


I sank,


And drown,


And hit the ground.


I dreamt,


I prayed,


I felt afraid.


I hoped
To be,


But never saw


My HAPPY.



September 25th, 2008

0 comments: